The Library is now open!
Current Library Hours
Tuesday 1:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Wednesday 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Thursday 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Friday 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Saturday 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
The City of Flagler Beach Library will be closed Saturday, December 22, 2018 and Tuesday, December 25, 2018 in observance of Christmas. The library will reopen on Wednesday, December 26, 2018 at 10:00 a.m.
The City of Flagler Beach Library will be closed Saturday, December 29, 2018 and Tuesday, January 1, 2018 in observance of New Year's.
The library will reopen on Wednesday, January 2, 2018 at 10:00 a.m.
There is always a book sale every day at the library! There are hundreds of gently used books for sale and a 25 cent room. Ask the librarian or a volunteer to show you where!
In addition to visiting our library, everyone is invited to borrow a book from the “Little Free Library” out front. Located on the sidewalk, it is always stocked with Fiction, Non-Fiction, Paperbacks, and Children’s books.
Another option for card holders of the Flagler Beach Library is accessing digital and audio books from the Axis360 App! Simply:
- Download the App on your device
- Search for Flagler Beach
- Enter your library ID (COFB, followed by your card number) Example: COFB123
- Set-up an account
- Browse our selection
Location & Services
The Flagler Beach Library is a city owned and operated Library. The library location is ideal for everyone in the family. We are located near one of the entrances of the Betty Steflik Memorial Preserve Walkway.
The city's Wickline Park is to the rear of our building, which includes picnic areas, basketball, volleyball and tennis courts, as well as a lovely playground.
- Book delivery - if you are home-bound, please call Christine Obringer at 386-517-2030, tell her the books you are interested in reading, and they will be delivered to you.
- Telesensory machine available - for patrons with visual needs, the machine magnifies the print for a much easier read.
- Two PCs located at the library with internet connections - please be mindful of others that would like to benefit from this service and limit your time on the city owned computers to 30 minutes.
- WIFI - feel free to bring your laptops, there are also plug-ins available if need be.
We have an inventory of:
- Audio books
- Daily Newspapers
View our new book list (PDF) to stay informed on what books are coming into the library.
Let us know if your group would like to use our room to meet.
Because the library is city owned and operated, residents of Flagler Beach receive all these benefits for free.
Residents Outside City Limits
Residents, living in the county but outside the city limits, are charged a $10 fee per year.
Non-residents staying in the county for two months or more are charged a $20 fee for six months.
Identification is required when applying for your library card. The cost for the use of the computer, for those without a library card, is $5 for 30 minutes.