Let’s keep our garbage/recycle can collectors safe! Please consider purchasing a tipper garbage and /or recycle cart for $71.69 each (includes tax and personally delivered) by calling 386.517.2000, Option 1. These tough, stable and durable carts will last for years and help our Sanitation Department. Let’s advocate for better health and safety by purchasing a closed lidded can today.
The gray cart is for recycling, and the brown cart is for garbage. The Sanitation Department still offers small blue recycle bins at no cost.
- South of Highway 100 (Moody Boulevard) - Monday and Thursday
- North of Highway 100 (Moody Boulevard) - Tuesday and Friday
- West of Intracoastal and Golf Course - Tuesday and Friday
The garbage pick up does not change on holidays.
- Place your garbage and trash out for pick-up by 7 a.m. on your pick-up day
- Place your garbage or trash within six feet of the road-way
- Place your garbage in containers that do not exceed 30 gallons in capacity or in plastic bags
- Tie the plastic bags securely
For more information on disposal of Yard Waste, Construction Materials, Household Hazardous Waste and Biomedical Waste, refer to this flow chart (PDF).
View information on disposal of Solid Waste (Garbage), Recyclables, and Pick -Up Schedules (PDF).
For questions or concerns, please send an email to Sanitation or call 386-517-2000 x 239.